Document Management – Digital Scanning & Indexed Archiving
We offer digital scanning and archiving services to any business that wants to reduce paperwork and quickly find information when they need it.
Did you know…
- Productive workers spend 20-40% of their time looking for information.
- Documents are recreated 50% of the time rather than reused.
- It is estimated that more than 80% of corporate information is still retained on paper.
- Trillions of paper documents are generated each year and growing.
- 200 million documents are filed daily.
- 25% of enterprise paper documents are misplaced and will never be located.
AIB’s scanning services help you more efficiently handle document management through indexed digital archiving:
- Easily locate accurately indexed client and business files
- Share digital documents with others needing the information.
- Prevent client/customer paper document misfiling.
- Reduce storage costs and retrieval time.
- Manage all your files with single source retrieval.
- Rely on safe, secure storage, with duplicate backups.
- No job too big or too small!
A La Carte
Prices reflect individual components of the scanning job (i.e., pick up charge, per page cost for scanning, per box charge for prepping (removing staples, etc.) digital media charge for disk/flash drive creation, and per tote (about 7 banker’s boxes) charge for shredding.
Per Banker’s Box
Charge is per banker’s box (includes everything mentioned in the a la carte description above)
Call (206) 622-1909 or email email@example.com for specific prices
Jobs under 14 Banker’s Boxes require payment within 2 weeks.
Jobs larger than 14 Banker’s Boxes can contract to pay monthly amounts of $100 minimum, until paid in full.
We accept business checks or credit/debit cards.