Native American / Tribal Affairs Law

Please select a geographical area in which you’d like to find a lawyer to handle issues involving Reservation Sovereignty, jurisdictional disputes in civil matters, Adoptions, Federal vs. State statutes applicability, Juvenile matters, etc.:

Central and South Central Washington
Downtown Seattle
East King County
Island County
Kitsap County
North King County
Pierce County
Skagit County
Snohomish County
South King County
Spokane area
Thurston County
Whatcom County